You are about to leave and don’t have a suitable suitcase? For sure you’ll be spoilt for choice when you decide to buy a new one! You can indeed find plenty of proposals: suitcases are available in a variety of sizes, shapes, materials and styles, to meet the needs of all travellers, including the most demanding among them!
The first thing you need to decide is whether you want a hard or soft luggage!
To guide you in your choice, here is a list of the features of both models:
- Durability: hard suitcases survive many more trips!
- Protection of items stored inside: hard suitcases are best suited to optimally protect anything you store inside them.
- Made of impact-resistant and washable material, which allows use of high-impact bold colours and glossy prints.
- Flexibility: being malleable, soft suitcases are very flexible and can be adapted to any space, including most confined ones.
- Pockets: soft suitcase feature pockets where you can separately store different objects you might need during your journey. They usually have an easily accessible, very useful front pocket where you can store your travel documents.